NAME YOUR PROPHET...

You disgust me, you disgust me
Your soul like a wounded lion groan
You indeed cry your lungs out to me
Your heart like a cruel panther moan


Have you beheld the Glory of the cloud?
As the stars gently settle on its beam
Flight too close to the sun makes you loud
Your voice so gets lost in its scream


Pray! Oh dear one, not to gaggle
At your tongue unbridled murdering
Many Angels try to fight your battle
But unawares, you've left them wandering


Who then is your Anointed prophet?
Is it the very me, or is it really you?
Would you listen if I had a trumpet?
Or have you in pride put me beneath you?


Let your testimony in esteem always be
In part I know, your part you'll play
Your neighbor, a prophet you might not see
Let demeanor with caution not come to decay.




“A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home.” Mark 6:4.
Your next door neighbor might be your angel..tread carefully.


Live, Love, Laugh
  Kaylove.

Comments

  1. outstanding work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, keep up the good work. Muah..............!

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.facebook.com/steven.adebanjiMarch 9, 2012 at 11:27 PM

    touched to the Soul, you make me want to write Kemi :0 thanks for the inspirational poem :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Live, Love, Laugh
Kemi Kayode.

Popular Posts