OLE OF LOVE "LOVE STEAL"

Ole of love, that's what you are
I fight so weakly hard to keep far
Ole of love, the love steal
My breaths I count, rhythm to keep
Serenity of the alone are kept still
Thoughts pervade the temple of mind
The steal with style clamps the heart
In a romantic rage and out goes caution


Ole of love, in dreams I see
Bountiful realism I dearly need
Ole of love, my love's steal
Circling the earth, I gladly will
Till my bosom with peace's fill.








Inspiration comes not from the East nor West, but from the Origin and Maker of the poles and the world.
Live, Love, Laugh
 Kaylove.


http://www.naijapals.com/music/Kokoro_Ife_Gabriel_Afolayan-18919

Comments

  1. Wow, very articulate. That brought tears, especially the song. Great work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad this has found a way to the hearts of many...Thanks and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this piece of poetic insight, you have been able to immaculate the treasure that we all share in common as human being. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is love ! his love is faithful,his love is considerate,his love cannot be quatify,his love is ever patience and above all he is ominipresent and ominiscience God. Gud article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Live, Love, Laugh
Kemi Kayode.

Popular Posts