LOVE IS LOVE

My love is something like an endless sound
its effect is powerful invisibility subtly felt
When my day recurrently turns the night
You are my ready night falling into day

I'm calmly cocooned in this empty space of Love
You rule my space of love beautifully like a King
A King with his charm kindly carved upon my face
Gently hovered by the sweetness of your thoughts

Your love is like the taste of vintage never aging
Never ending sparks I feel from the warmth
You and my tomorrow sparkle joyfully alike
I in my wonder, you in your splendor

You're radiantly so perfect in your humanity
The nature of you that solely endears my heart
Calling those three magical words with dignity
Painting the colors as the colorful work of art

Our love is something like two turtle doves
Innocent and unaware of their bearing
Flowing to each other's walking guide
We hold our hearts still walking life

This is my love words in the the limitation of words
My words remain subject to the master of words
My action is influenced by the power of circumstances
But my heart is totally and infinitely ruled by your love

Live, Love, Laugh
Kaylove.


Comments

Popular Posts