THE BEAUTIFUL MAYBE'S..


❤️....❤️
My heart is full of gentle maybe
I softly rehearse the sound of it
Maybe he will turn and look at me
Maybe his gaze will cause a shift
❤️....❤️
My heart is a raging gong of music
The dillydally of a magical booze
How I dance merrily to its peak
Waiting for my soul's manful ooze
❤️....❤️
Do you see my body waltz round
Waiting to be saved by one's stop
One whose arms my heart is bound
Maybe tonight wishes mount to top
❤️....❤️
Maybe tonight he will curl up to side
Counting doting stars with held hands
Maybe the morning won't just slide
But feed us with dreamy live bands
❤️....❤️
Maybe just maybe this dream will be
What life plans does life plan to bring
Maybe life will oblige mine and maybe
He's right at my doorstep to freely ding!
❤️....❤️



Living with loads of Love and Laughter.
KayLove.





Comments

Popular Posts