DEAR WOMAN, LIVE TODAY!




First I'd like to celebrate my savior, the one who welded my destiny and crowned it with a voice to all nations. I celebrate the death and the resurrection of our Lord Jesus, for without that sacrifice, I would be damned! Literally! So I declare Him my worthy King 👑 this Easter. 

So, in that Spirit, I wanted to share freely and celebrate everyone of you for reading, commenting and even reaching out during the course of last week till now. I realize that my blog last week opened me up to a new reality. A reality that I can go through the storms of life with my head up and some tears even, but still, I'm winning. Most times I am like the animal who marks its territory within close proximity to avoid preys or danger. I realize that there is no true courage until you are faced with your worst fear. 

In fact there is no next level until you have absolutely endured a test and made it through. I for one had to repent a lot these past few weeks because I realize that I hold on when God wants me to let go and I give up when He wants me to hold on.. In the face of frustration, I tend to chicken out and just give up hope. Thank God for a partner who is just the opposite of me. Beyond my weakness, I realized something special also, I have been given Grace to confront issues that arise no matter how difficult they seem. That's the courage that comes from knowing the Lord.

You might be wondering why things seem a little gloomy 😔. Your confidence zapped out and you have no idea how to continue. I assure you, it is the tiny droplets that amount to a mighty fountain. You might even say, I have a dream and I should be living that dream. The truth is, you are living that dream by walking the process. Everything, your strength, your weakness, the process, the disappointments, the highs and lows are all working together. If you ever doubt that, be reminded right now. You are not a failure.. your plans may fail, but you ought to trust that you can try multiple times if you are ready. 

I am in my process, and nothing is more important than the decision I make today, right now, this moment. The decision I make right now will affect two, five years from today. Sometimes we worry so hard about tomorrow that we forget to put in our best today. A forgiveness, mercy, kindness and love sown today will reap multiple fruits tomorrow.


I challenge you to live today, smile today, try again today.. give that marriage another try today, give your spouse another try today.. take it one step at a time today. Give that education a shot. Think it through today. Your decision today affects tomorrow. Once again, we are responsible for our choices. Respond with positivity even when everything around you points in the opposite direction.

I guess, this is testament that I am wayyyyy better than where I was last week Wednesday. I can almost taste the feeling of that depressed state. And compare to where I am sitting and typing with all smiles on my face, you would see that Life is built with a gift for each day, if we look hard enough. It might not appear great but if you are sensitive enough, you'll know it's all working together for your good.



Listen to Happy by Pharrell...



Live, Love, Laugh a lot Today!

Kemi Gwan.

Comments

Popular Posts