DREAM

On this sleepy road, in my dearly dream
In and out did I have a joyful scream
Fairly asked God to settle and make it real
Woke up with a feeling we made a deal


Soothing squeals is the sound my belly makes
Like the sound of a pouring rain in frozen lakes
Playing pretend with the sensation I bore
Trying hard to fight and not get a sore


Denial I possibly can't, now it shows I do
The perfection of the morning blends with you
When we speak, there's this smile of a good day
For the reason of Light, I'd daily kneel and pray


You will see the perfection in my dearly dream
The clock ticks frantically to light its beam
In this beauty sleep of mine, I'll patiently behold
The prophetic writings of a ready-writer till i wax old


Kaylove.

Comments

  1. nice stufff...youre an artist with a good heart and a great imagination. walk the path of light and remain faithful to Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Live, Love, Laugh
Kemi Kayode.

Popular Posts