LOVE HAPPENS

Down the path as I walked on a sultry weather night
Body sagged, legs weak from banging thoughts of my knight
The Crescent shaped moon, completely stationed bright
With pictures of us gallantly crested, that caught my sight


Happiness has inevitably become my dwelling
Just by certain nights ago, I sulked to swelling
Your sweetness of positivity brought an end to quarreling
Now smiles sprout on my lips without a telling


On the morrow will my inspiration blossom
Like magical muse no mind can ever fathom
We're taking this high road to Eros without sum
And with a conclusion that Love does happen to some.


Live, Love, Laugh.
KayLove.

Comments

  1. This is inspiring,milady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a while since i stumbled across something this. Yes, stumbled...thats what i did...
    Nice piece, Kemi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Live, Love, Laugh
Kemi Kayode.

Popular Posts