PRESS! PUSH!! HARDER!!!

 It's february, I thought to myself as I tried so hard to break a sweat at the gym. Hey, and don't think I'm trying hard to lose weight...Lol. Exercise is really good and healthy. It keeps every part functioning right,  especially the heart. Yea, so back to the gist.
 So, sometimes we pick up a new challenge just like I did today at the gym. I had told myself 30 minutes on that particular challenge, but I was shocked how tired I was, even at five minutes. I broke through, and got to ten increasingly and steadily. I hit twenty, and I just wanted to keep going. But, shockingly again, at around twenty and eight minutes, I realized I just wanted to, at that point give up and call it a day.I had lost taste, only because it was two minutes away.
 Some of us can already figure out where I'm going with this little illustration. However knowing is one thing, understanding enough to do, or carry it out, is another. We do not particularly remember to keep pushing no matter how tired and beat up we might get in the humbling situations of life.
 Some of us start out really great and energetic and in the process lose sight of the end point and the Love of many indeed wax cold. Some of us even give up when the situation is really just about to turn around. Some of us have actually lost faith in believing.
 Imagine if our humbling situations were timed. I can almost bet we all will buckle up, and fight it through like I did at the gym for 30 minutes. Our situations are timed, just like after the rain comes sunshine and rainbow.
I'm penning to encourage as many that have the understanding of that end point I was talking about, and for as many that do not yet believe that there is one. Guard your strength jealously, and don't give up, for the time is just at Hand! Treat it like it were now! Press, Push, even harder than you ever did.
 Hope everyone had a Jubilating January, because a Fantastic February is here!

Live, Laugh, Love
 Kaylove.

Comments

Popular Posts