PRAYERFUL PSALM...

Lord give me the Heart of David, the tender hearted warrior
The faith of Father Abraham, the meekness of mediating Moses
The resilience of tired Jabez, prayed despite Honor
The righteousness of Anointed Jesus, in my vessel purified.


And when my soul is weary from worry
Bestow on me the patience of Job
When my enemies crouch silently at my door
Do solemnly remember me,
Grant to me the forgiving spirit of Stephen


Lord bless me with Solomon's wealth of wisdom
The composition of a virtuous woman
Help me never to grow out of a learning heart
To remember that you constantly burn the bridges of PAST
Visit me with gifts of the Prophets, 
That I may discern the Heart of Future


Settle me forever in the alive Kingdom unseen
That these psalms may be a resonance keen.




Live, Love, Laugh
                                                                        Kaylove.

Comments

  1. Lovely write-up. Moody as only a heartfelt prayer can be.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.........and Amen........and Amen.............(Infinite Amen) This are my wishes for my self and love ones this season..its such a wonderful prayer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Live, Love, Laugh
Kemi Kayode.

Popular Posts