COST OF CHOICE..

Earth! Dear earth, I'm drained
drained by the choice in our loss
perfection spells peace and freedom
but our choice chose selfishly
lost in its blindness of greed

I sit yet I'm restlessly tamed
tamed by meticulous necessity
the beginning was bound in life
but violation crept steadily
and made a feast upon dust

If I cried the world to war
it won't fix the lost choice
lost is man in his world lost
we brood in the cost of choice
living the impact of imperfection

There is a reason my soul cries
for a home yonder within the heart
the tempest of a costly choice
still these choices I must make
till my eyes go dim to earth.





Live, Love, Laugh
 Kaylove.

Comments

  1. what drained a man is not the choice we made but that we failed to make or lately made; painfully still is the risk of pains and regrets that lure the wrong choice......t

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely scripted out! well done!
    fope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dearest readers....you rock my world I must say...Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Live, Love, Laugh
Kemi Kayode.

Popular Posts