MY CROWN

Dearest crown,
    Take a moment with me through these strides, seasonally flavored and gingered with a therapeutic spice of romance. Let your heart be glad for it found me at the span of teenage sprout. The joy of a growing girl, her fears were strengthened faith. I sat there dreaming of the tomorrow I tread towards closely. It is one I want so quickly to come. Even in pressed anticipation, I had blindly sought for you in between faces familiar. Each one too large to fit in our hollow space of Love. My heart is at at rest still; through the many angry grown up struggles this young heart encountered.

Today I bid you come, for my heart ripe to close in, my head still; ready to be adorned with your crown of love and purpose. My shoulder welded in strength to bear our world massive, my feet ready for this walk, so long and dusty. Every breath is one closer to that moment when my face will be forever flushed with blush-divine. Whispers in the wind bid me; wait! wait! Alas! The seal in place.

My heart's like a turtle dove, the innocence of its purity, unaware of its shelter, but makes a do with its finding. I proudly roar in affirmation, that my heart is lost in yours. I move as a whole yet separated by necessity. All the dealings of man in this world are futile, except his heart dare find a home within home.

At the very tip of my tongue; you reside as the touch of a song so soft, the very cuddle of a smile linger with me each embracing moment. Tis the taste of a Life so sweet to league with Love. Restless in rest, abiding in the present of tomorrow's future. 
This is the very first note!

Kaylove...

Comments

  1. I'm just looking 4 someone to love and also to get love back in return, with a serious intimate relationship, which will last long and become the mother of my baby...call or email

    kboybebbo@yahoo.com
    08100767268

    ReplyDelete
  2. i caught the glimpse of moments whispering to forever to come home. Reading with absolute intent the flavor of a beautiful mind, your mind glows brighten up the sun, the whole earth takes benefits of your innocent herald.... How i wish the sun, moon and the stars could agree to illuminate the intent of my hidden heart for u to know that even when the sun had done shining and waned.... i'd remain. Yes! dis is d very first note!
    ODA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Live, Love, Laugh
Kemi Kayode.

Popular Posts